Saturday, August 25, 2007

When I was young, going downtown meant attending some big event, like a concert, convention or wedding. I never had the chance to just walk around and explore. There's so much to do and see downtown, so I'm looking forward to Queen's Quay (I still say 'quay' and not 'key' cuz it sounds so weird) today with lils and bex. I think we're going to some Taiwanese noodle festival. mmm.

My favourite cousins came from Conn. to visit last week. So much eating out. I've got quite an aversion to non-home cooked food right now. But we watched Hairspray and it was AMAZING! I loved the movie so much, lots of singing, dancing, and wit. I want to join Corny Collins...I definitely have the corny down.

I found out in an email today from my program director that I'll be getting an office to use. An office! I've never had my own office before...oh the possibilities! hahah...Though we share it with one other masters student, she happens to be a good friend of mine. The cool part is, the rooms are newly renovated, and not fully furnished yet. I think we get to furnish it ourselves with school funding...sweet. Give me my moment, I know I will spend long hours there, but I'm dreaming of office parties and whatnot. ahah.

Looking forward to worship this Sunday. The Lord has been good to our team, what a pleasure its been (surprisingly!).