Tuesday, August 14, 2007

today's my last day off at work before they really make me work (we're short-staffed) till labor day weekend. So what am I gonna do? Happy hour Karaoke-ing of course!

I tried out Extreme Fitness last week...and was quite overwhelmed. All I want was to run and swim a little, but I was bombarded by 3 personal trainers trying to get me to sign up for free training sessions, analysis, squash lessons etc. They were a bit too forward, and I didn't want to go back. But meh, it's back to Campus Rec anyway. :P

I hate the feeling of being repressed...repressed in that I want to say something and put my two cents in, but stop myself in fear of pushing others away, saying the wrong thing, and not achieving the desired outcome, or worse hurting someone. Let's hope I'm discerning correctly.