Saturday, March 24, 2007

willing for anything, prepared for nothing

The final countdown to the end of undergrad as begun: 5 weeks. Eeeee!
My feelings are completely mixed, and I can't really pinpoint how I will react when the good-byes finally comes. Five wonderful years at western, and now to what? I'm really not sure. I can't seem to prepare for anything, because the combination of options are too many to handle at this point. And perhaps I'm not even to think about it till I move back home in May. Yeah, I'll just leave that big elephant in the corner while I try to make the most of these final days. I feel that the Lord is continually shaking away the things I hold onto, and I know I have to let go constantly, and become moldable and flexible...it's just that I now feel like a blob without much of a shape!

Thank you friends for the Jacky Cheung music video surprise! You guys crack me up in so many ways...I love every minute of it, and am truly grateful for your friendship. xoxo