Friday, March 02, 2007

Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD
And whose trust is the LORD.
"For he will be like a tree planted by the water,
That extends its roots by a stream
And will not fear when the heat comes;
But its leaves will be green,
And it will not be anxious in a year of drought
Nor cease to yield fruit.

Thanks to the snow squall in T.O., things have really slowed down, in a good way. Just got off skype with hambees, and I realize how true her words were...when she said "you have it really good. And you're in a good place." There are 3 options in my mind of where to go and what I am to do after graduation. The Lord has closed one door, but I see 3 new possibilities. Do I have a preference? Nope. All I know is that I'm willing and ready to go when the time comes. I have been planning to move home after undergrad. But it looks like God has something else in store. And to know that I can trust fully in His plan is all I need to know right now. Will a year of drought come? Perhaps, but He promises that if we stay rooted by His living waters, we will never cease to yield fruit. PTL. :)