Saturday, March 11, 2006

I don't remember the last time I've posted real issues on my heart. But that's just me...I do a good job of hiding it, and struggling with it on my own. Be it pride, or just selfishness...it just works that way. I found His peace that I've been longing for, and my heart will praise Him and be glad. Something that I've learned over the course of time is that it is likely someone else feels what you feel. By sharing it, it can save a lot of heartache and inner frustrations. The Lord has exposed the evil that was still present in my heart, as I battled through my thoughts, trying to not doubt ppl's motives, intentions. It really does no good to dwell on what has happened...but look instead to what can happen, and how the Lord will work through our present trials.

"There is never any need to pretend that your life is filled with joy and confidence; just wait upon God and be grounded in Him (Isaiah 50:10-11 ). Do I trust at all in the flesh? Or have I learned to go beyond all confidence in myself and other people of God? Do I trust in books and prayers or other joys in my life? Or have I placed my confidence in God Himself, not in His blessings? "I am Almighty God . . ."— El-Shaddai, the All-Powerful God. The reason we are all being disciplined is that we will know God is real. As soon as God becomes real to us, people pale by comparison, becoming shadows of reality. Nothing that other saints do or say can ever upset the one who is built on God.
Oswald Chambers

My joy is in knowing that my God is unchanging. His love is real, the Holy Spirit transforms lives, and we are free! So claim the freedom and victory we have in Jesus, and rest in His will.