Tuesday, January 24, 2006

sobering thoughts...

My mind feels more...hmm...different. Wow, I'm really good at expressing myself. hahha. I've become much more sober (figuratively speaking), and able to focus and concentrate much better than last term. Which is a great thing, because these next 3 months will prove to be the most heinous amount of work I've got to do for school. My Feb+Mar. calendar is marked up with 13 deadlines for projects/presentations/research papers, and 6 mid-terms. But I know the Lord is gracious, and He has taken away those time-wasting, unnecessary thought processes, so that I can handle the load.

I'm so thankful that our ACF retreat was bumped up a week, so that I have a bit of a breather before throwing myself into some crazy times. Retreat btw was AMAZING! God really spoke to my heart, and have answered so many of our prayers. I always used to wonder what would happen to ACF when we graduated and left....but I see a bright future for this continually growing family...and we don't have to worry one bit...as He is faithful and will fulfill His promise. PTL. :o)

Trust here is the lesson.