Friday, December 09, 2005

My first final starts tomorrow...yay...can't wait to get the ball rolling. Guess who's been eating lunch at the Spoke everyday this week? lol...I can't help it...there's a different lunch special deal EVERYDAY! Mon. was the chili dog, I paid regular price for a sub on tues., wed. was the 2 for 1 curried chicken rice, thurs. - 2 for 1 meatball sub...and fri.- 2 for 1 personal pizzas. Very yummy, and cool to eat with different ppl at lunch.

I wish I could pen down everything that has been happening...but...it's hard. God has been showing some things to me...and knowing it does not make it easier to deal with. What's been really encouraging is seeing the passion and fire in those around me....those being BOLD and declaring Jesus' name! Hallelujah...oh, another praise item..."chow shoon" is this girl I met in China...she almost died on the operating table in May from a thyroid surgery, but the Lord spared her, and I got to watch her recupe for a week...and I just got news that both her and her parents, and sister have all accepted Christ! PTL!