Thursday, August 11, 2005

SOooo....it's been a while since I've last blogged. But at least it hasn't been a year like some of you out there! Since there's a few, I won't say who... A lot has happened since July. July in summary was one tough cookie. Spiritually, mentally, emotionally....but He pulled me through it...and now though Aug. is mostedly (Sonja's word!) jam-packed too, it's changes each experience for the better when I have the right attitude.

Work has been really good since my realization that this job was an answered prayer. Thank you for those keeping me in check...ie. my mom and others. I going into my 6th and final week at the pension plan company. It first started out as a 3-day temp assignment. I guess they liked me.

Hol and Cae's wedding was a huge success! Beautiful, sweet, sentimental ceremony, and fun, elegant banquet. Hol was the most relaxed and calm bride. I definitely was more nervous and anxious than her! As I worried about my MC stint with P. Arthur. But it went incredibly smoothly, and it was an honour to stand alongside my dear 2nd sista...and help them celebrate their joyous day. :o)

Went up to Ottawa this past weekend for exec retreat and acf planning. I've known this group for 3 years now, and now have the chance to bond and serve together...it's amazing and such a blessing. I'm soo excited for this school year, and for all that the Lord has in store for us! Ooo...another worthy mention...it was a really fun car ride back to T.O. with just the boys....awesome sing-a-long guys! I'm VERY impressed that we all know and love to sing Disney songs. Next time I want to be Gaston...keke.

Hey...I've finished reading 4 books this summer. That's pretty good...
1. The Normal Christian Life (Watchman Nee) really good.
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic (Sophie Kinsella) funny, witty.
3. Get the Word Out (John Teter) ..finally getting through Urbana 03 books!
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (J.K. Rowling) ...call me stubborn, but I still won't change my views on Prof. Snape. I won't spoil it here for ppl who wants to read it still....but yeah. Come talk to me. :o)