Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Kelvin...way to go! You've had the wool pulled over everyone's eyes...congrats to you two. :o) Wow...I was completely shocked beyond belief when you told me. hehe. Thanks for listening to me blab for that period of time--while restraining your happy news. I'm beyond happy, just knowing how much joy you two bring to one another. *grin* There is no better guy for my sis. I'm on your side now. keke.

Everyone's getting married. Love and joy is abound. :D

Practically speaking...I'm involved in more planning and helping out this time around. We all estimated 2007...boy we were wrong. ;o) Oooh, I can now live out my childhood dream of becoming a dentist vicariously through my future brother-in-law. yay!

My cousins are coming from Conn. tomorrow! Perfect time as it's my last day at work tomorrow.

Thank you for being you. I couldn't have asked for more. :o)