Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Trying to upload China-HK pix up on imagestation...very slow....like 3 pictures per hour...till that fateful day when the last picture is finally up...here are some pictures from Shantou and Rao Ping.

I feel like I'm semi-home in Shantou...I look like the ppl, they look like me....they can all speak cantonese, mandarin, and swatow! Starting to wish I had learned the last two languages myself. But it's never too late!

Sometimes ppl mean well, but their words come out all wrong, and end up making the person feel worse. I'm not upset anymore, just know now what I should not think about.

Congrats to everyone out there who's starting work this week! :o) Very glad and excited pour tois. heheh. I am now motivated and ready to begin my summer job search. Cheers! LOL....I'm sorry I had to say that..... ;o)

What does the rest of summer look like for me? Bridesmaid stuff for Hol+Cae, flying to Vancouver for my cousin's wedding in Aug., family friend's wedding next week, camping, Ottawa... So many joys to celebrate.