Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mixed emotions

Wow...since school ended last tues., these past couple of days have been absolutely wonderful! "As You Like It" was so much fun... thank YOU! It's one of Shakespeare's comedies, but comtemporized with Barenaked Ladies music and a 60's style/setting. Lol...so the umbrellas are NOT for acoustic effect. :o)

Had time to see more ppl than expected. Good quality times. I feel so blessed and lucked out to be surrouded by loved ones, friends and family. Makes me kind of sad going away, knowing how much I will miss you guys, but at the same time looking forward to coming back to some awesome times of fellowship, get-togethers, and weddings too! Summer is just warming up, there's hope and joy abound. So I bid you all farewell till I return in mid-June. Know that I will be holding you in my heart and praying for the body and for those bros+sistas going out on missions as well! :o) *wave*