Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blessed is the name of the Lord!

I'm back in HK safe and sound... :o) This past little while in China has been "WOW". Praise the Lord! I am amazed at how awesome and faithful He is. God is so GOOD! :D There's been many incredible experiences, things I got to do and be a part of that I wouldn't have a chance back at home. He's opened my eyes, given me so much joy and grace, and is expanding my heart.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers, encouragement, and support. I really felt His hand of protection, and I realize the importance and significance we each have in the body of Christ.

I'll try to share more in the coming days...especially when I get back to T.O. and have my pix uploaded and stuff. Two more weeks and I'll be home...can't wait! heehehe. you know you miss home when random ppl on the street reminds you of friends/loved ones back home. :o) Take care y'alls!