Sunday, April 10, 2005

Time changes so many things...don't want to say good-bye. How about see you later instead?

ACF banquet was a big success on Friday night. A wonderful night of fellowship, laughs, food, crazy picture taking etc. The Lord has been faithful and blessed this group so abundantly. Though many of us feel sad to see these brothers and sisters go, I know that the Lord will bring in many others into our midst come Sept. There are so many wonderful memories that I will hold on to...and there's still more that we'll be able to share together too....Hooray for ACF camping in August!

"You can't get to heaven in a limousine, the Lord don't sell no gasolineee..."
Lol...it's a REAL song! I heard it for the first time in children's Sunday school today. Really funny time of singspiration. ;o) I said good-bye to my kids today as well, not wanting to part with them, as each has grown dear to me...but I know it's time to move on.

It's a weird feeling, but I'm actually quite happy writing my first exam tomorrow (a week earlier as my prof was kind enough to let those with crammed schedules but have no exam conflicts to write earlier). I think I'll go study now, just so I can maintain the same level of contentment after the exam as well. Good luck you guys!

P.S. Hans, I'm not home till end of April...stop calling my parents! lol.