Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Definite Maybe

Don't you just love this sort of answer or conclusion? Especially when it's something you can't seem to decide upon. I'm just having trouble sorting out school stuff in my head. I think I need to 'waffle-lize' these crazy noodles. I question my motivations, my goals, my ideals...and continue to wait upon and seek for the Lord's guidance, reassurance, and fulfillment. Be this a test, a distraction, or internal struggle, I must hold on to the truth and find my rest in Him.

Cors' birthday went well yesterday. Though she's a bit too aware that everyone's aware of her birthday, and suspected something to happen. Lesson learnt....no more surprises on the actual day! As we came home from Maggie's and pulled into the drive-way....we SAW ppl going into our house... :p