Thursday, March 31, 2005

OOX-I wrote this really long post on our blog...but the comp I was using crashed when I tried to save it. *sniff* Oh wells...keep me posted!

My head's trying to remember everything that I have to do...it's not stressing me out, but I tend to forget some things here and there. School's over soon, and I'm heading to HK a couple days later. Don't know what to expect, or know how to prepare myself. I've only spoken with the missions coordinator once on the phone, I know very little about this trip, except to know that I'll just contact him when I get there. Who I will go with, where I will be staying once in China, what exactly is my role and how I will serve etc. will be a discovery once there. This coordinator is an old church friend of my parents...they say I'll recognize him, even though we last met, I was four yrs old. I feel okay about not knowing even the simple things like details of a missions trip. heeheh. For some reason, I don't have fear, even though there are many reasons for me to worry and be afraid of. I guess that's where faith and trust comes into play. I will write my prayer letter soon.

Small group dinner last night was good! Scrumptious food courtesy of our host Stephen, and we got to learn how to make a black forest cake from scratch...mmm. I think I know what I'll be doing between studying for finals. keke. :o)