Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Yay....my new template is so pretty...but my lil sis won't let me publish it till I do her a favor......*sigh* I knew it was too good to be true....

Exhausted from work already, and it's not even mid-week. I need a 1hr nap after work everyday before I can do anything else. But camp's been running pretty smoothly. Got 14 kids in my group this time, 3 with ADD....so seating positions are very crucial for a successful lesson/activity. I've got the sweetest lil 7 yr old girl in my group. Her name is Rachel, and I want to work everyday because of her. heheehehe. She's bright, caring, pretty, and smiles incessantly. She loves to ask questions, and help me out. She brought 2 plums for recess today, to give one to me. I was so touched....and she goes on to say in the cutest voice, "be careful when you eat it, cause the peel is a little bit sour, so is the part that's 1 centimetre around the seed." If I had a daughter like her someday.....heheh.....it'd be maternal heaven. lol.