Thursday, July 15, 2004

*sigh* Enjoying my last few days of freedom before working full-time at nerd camp! lol...j/k. It's an IQ and EQ workshop for kids who can't read good and wanna do other stuff good too. j/k. Those kids are very bright...but what they're about to get into isn't day camp, it's summer school disguised as such! Ahhh.......run for your lives children! heehehehe...I would not have been a happy camper if this is how I spent my summer days as a child. Though the things I'll be teaching is very useful, and will aid their personal growth, I highly doubt many of them are truly interested at their young ages of 5-12. I've had the chance to meet some of those kids, and they can be pretty bratty and mischevious...but who can blame them? They're at nerd camp. hehhe...maybe I should stop calling it that, cuz it might slip out while I'm at work. heheehe.