Monday, June 21, 2004

A lot has happened this past week that I'm very thankful for. At Aletheia Fellowship Friday, we had a Father's Day celebration...lots of food, fun and sharings! I especially was moved by many of the testimonies the 'kids' gave of their parents. I've come to realize that I need to show my dad my appreciation more, in little ways....like a hug, or a shoulder massage (he's got chronic back aches, and very stiff neck and shoulder muscles)...

I finally got to meet my softball team for the first time at a game on Sat. We got creamed....oi...hehe, but it was still very enjoyable. Winning isn't that important... :P Tho I almost killed my pitcher, when my ball struck him in the 'you know where' while I was at bat...yikes! It would have been a terrible injury, if he hadn't covered himself with his glove. :S It was certainly not my intention to hit him, cuz I always hit left field, but it was b/c of C2 (caleb the super all-star) was shortstop between 2nd and 3rd, so I tried to direct the ball elsewhere. Oopsies!

Finally got to see my girls and spend some real quality time on Sunday night. Man, we haven't really chilled together like this since reading week....it's been too long. I love you gals, thank you for loving this fool. lol. thanks for your incessant prayers and support...