Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I've hesitated in blogging these past couple of days b/c I didn't want to say something I'd regret later on. It feels like I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride, and I've been struggling with understanding my shortcomings, my self-confidence, and other disappointments in life. Don't worry, I'm not depressed...but was rather disgusted at me, my old crusty self.

This dissatisfaction has led me to behave quite moronically, especially to my sisters. I apologize...they really do get the best and worst of me. It was through doing devos, praying, and sharing with friends (thank you for listening! you know who you are =) that really brought me out into the light. I have had it with the Devil's lies, and will not let it hold me from pressing on toward the goal.

"Hungry I run to You, for I know You satisfy..."

Hebrews 12
2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.