Monday, June 28, 2004

Has it been a week since I last blogged? :P It's been a great week, as my aunt's family down from Conn. came to visit. Boy, my little cousins are really growing up. *sniff* I remember back in the day when I used to change their diapers. lol. Also met my second cousin's baby daughter...so my 'bew' niece? Ahhhh, I'm an aunt! But she's soo cute...hehhehe. As my cousin Sharon would say, "I can't be an aunt, I'm only 9!"

Had a fun road trip with my small group (et al) on Fri. to visit WCCF's coffeehouse, and 'lex. Thanks for all the fun and laughs guys! It was also encouraging to see so many serving at WCCF, taking up their role, and make this fellowship their own.

It was a super Sat. as the Angels played a double-header. Lots of fun, interaction and building friendships...tho we lost the first, and tied the second game, our team is really improving.
Then it was off to Paul's b-day BBQ. Thanks for all the food and fun...hope you had an excellent b-day! Great to see ACF buds, and watched a HILARIOUS movie..."Along came Polly". lol. My sis is looking at me weird, as I'm laughing to myself, again.

At church yesterday, our STM team was prayed for and commissioned by the congregation. It's so touching to have a church family supporting and praying for us... :D Our VBS meeting afterwards was quite successful. Great turnout, and all the counsellors and helpers are getting pumped up!