Monday, May 03, 2004

Well, I'm back home in T.O. and things are already getting busy...but in a good way. ;) Got to see and chill with my gals on Friday, eating at a yummy all-you can eat sushi bar, and watched "About a Boy". It wasn't chick-flicky as I suspected, so it was good. Got to meet my co-leader for CC small group on Sat. at the training. CC is coming up so soon!
At church on Sunday, finally got to see Terr whom I've missed since Sept. Got to catch up having breakfast with him. Perhaps I was overzealous in seeing him again, cuz I blabbed to him my whole year at school. aiya. Could be good and bad, but also scary! hehehhe. (nervous laughter)
Then I went to visit SCAC, where Kevin got baptized! :D It was wonderful to see him testify before God and man his decision, and it was a very pleasant day spent with a lot of other ACFers, having lunch, and watching the hockey game.

Now according to my parents, I'm on house arrest for 2 days, b/c I've got to clean my room/help make my house presentable to sell, and also clean my new home. So many chores......moving isn't easy.