Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The Lord was present at Campus Challenge this weekend. My mind is filled with so much, and I need time to process it all. But my spirit is joyful and uplifted from the wonderful blessings I've recieved this weekend. Got to see and catch up with old friends, meet new friends, and share our together in worship, and building one another up.

I am feeling quite exhausted, as I've finished my chem mid-term (which went oddly well, considering I didn't have a chance to study till the night before, and had failed all three practice mid-terms) *ouch* That was quite a blow at 3 am this morning, but instead; I felt peace and reassurance, and had a pretty restful sleep. Thank you for your prayers, cuz whatever mark I get, it'll be a miracle. = D


Team Fluff! Clarence, Kevin, Cindy, Lindsay, Alex, Grace and myself.


Small group playing outside in the rain.