Monday, May 17, 2004

I'm at Weldon Library again...how did this happen? This summer school term will prove much more difficult than the stats course I took last year. First day in, and I already have a lab tonight. I foresee a very busy 3 week term. In fact, my mid-term is in 10 days! Aiya....the main difference is there's no slack period, no time to let things sink in, no time to catch up, and no room for mistakes. It's a unique type of pressure and stress to make oneself learn a week's worth of lectures in a single class. I seriously hope I've got the discipline and short term memory space to take organic chem all in. heheh.

On another note, I've had a wonderful break back at home the last 2 weeks. This weekend, I had bbtea, girls sleepover, painted my new room with Cho, Cae's 25th b-day dinner etc. Got to see old childhood friends, church friends, family, and ACF friends. *sigh* Friendship is such a wonderful blessing!