Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Who knew spelling counts for a microbio final? Still kicking myself over picking the wrong rubella for German measles (I picked rubeola, which is a measles, just not German). Darn. But all in all, this course was my favourite, and most enjoyable. Perhaps I should have gone into Science and picked Bio as my major.
Our internet was finally fixed by Shaggy last night. Thank you, AGAIN! He must have the Midas touch or something, cuz I've tried everything he does, the only difference is that it works when he does it. hahha....
There's so many movies I want to watch during these finals....I might bring my roomies to see "The Passion of the Christ" tonight. Then there's "The Shining" with the girls, "Dumb and Dumber" (I think I know every line, but I still want to see it!), and "Starsky and Hutch" which is playing at Western Film.

Two nights ago, wenders and I blew up a hundred balloons to fill Ophie's room (4 her b-day). Very fun surprise....after, we enjoyed a chocolate fondue dessert with fruits, while listening to William Hung's new cd "Inspiration". ROFL....lol.....man oh man, that dude killed "I believe I can fly", and "hotel California" for me......it's funny yet sad.

BTW, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CORA!!!!!! ahhhhhhh.......you never told me! But I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday at dinner and whatnot. I will make it up to you........hehhee.