Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'm soo exhausted. But it's the norm here, cuz it's nearing the end of finals.....I'll probably be hibernating for a few days to recoup once I'm back in T.O. mmmm.....glorious sleep. = )
My back and shoulders are really starting to bug me....very tense, and losing its mobility. Thankfully, I'll be getting a new bed tomorrow.....hahahha......no more flimsey cot for me. = D
My food and nutrition exam went okay this morning......so very long tho. 125 MC!!! By the time I was at question 50, I didn't really want to go on. But I'm 4 down, with one to go! And it's an easy one...*whew*
Brrr.....it's a cold, and windy day today. Aiya. Flurries too. I was tempted to pull out my winter jacket.
Trying to clear out the fridge and finish all the perishable food. I have no idea why we still have so many loaves of bread, and juice cartons left. Anyone want a sandwich?