Monday, April 05, 2004

I can't believe it's the last week of school. Feeling many mixed emotions...I guess I do enjoy school, but can't seem to rationalize why. I mean, why would I enjoy piles of work, lack of sleep, and high-stress exam periods? It's a mystery. Maybe it's the people, cause being around my friends, and sharing in this whole university experience together makes it tolerable and more worthwhile. Being a student has it's perks too. =P

Back to winter jacket time....brrrr, it's frigid out there! Do not be fooled by the bright, shining sun.

Two more days till I get to enjoy chocolate again. To be honest, after the first 10 days, it became pretty easy. So I'm not a chocoholic after all.

Thanks for the 'talk' hambies...you got my back, and I've got yours.

Hmmm, it's my parents' 27th anniversary this Easter weekend....and I don't know what to do, or get them. Any gift ideas? I'm always the one to plan and buy for special occasions for the family, my sisters aren't good with remembering dates, or coming up with gift ideas.
I know my mom would really appreciate me giving my cats a shower. lol.