Monday, April 19, 2004

Business is finally over, intense final on Sat. Four hrs passed by way too quickly, and I couldn't properly analyze all my alternatives, but oh well. I'm gonna miss this class...such a nice change from boring old health sci courses, and lab courses. It may have awaken the hidden, wannabe entrepeneur in me. =P

Yesterday was certainly a day of rest. Did no work whatsoever....church in the morning (plus grad lunch), then off to Masonville to shop and watch "The Ladykillers" (very odd movie....perhaps Hellboy would have been a better choice!), then grabbed pizza and went to Cho's to watch the game. = ) Fun and relaxing day. Finals are a great, b/c none of us could afford this time with regular classes and all.
I secretly think that the Leafs lost this on purpose, in order to see Game 7......hmph. Well, the Avs on the other hand are rockin!
Ten days left till summer break arrives......lalalalala......getting excited about seeing my new house, as my family prepares to move without me. Still deciding on a new wall colour for my bedroom.