Sunday, March 14, 2004

Very interesting week. With some definite ups and downs. But through it all, the Lord is always here, picking up the pieces of the mess we leave behind. How loving, wonderful and gracious is He!
I've learned my lesson. There should always be a limit to what can and cannot be said and done to your friends even in the name of 'fun'. Some people just don't find certain things funny, and will take offence instead. One must be extremely careful when behaving in such a manner between guy/girl friendships. So my sis is right. I and everyone involved need to take responsibility. You are wrong if you think what you did was completely right. Thank the Lord that His grace is sufficient and that we can forgive one another.

We had a fun small group night on Friday....mmmm, soo much food for hot pot! Had to chance to share and enjoy one another's fellowship. Played monopoly too. But I lost, it's because I wasn't the dog! I swear that's the only piece that I can use in this game. Since I wasn't the dog this game, the only property I was able to legitimately buy was Mediterranean Ave! How sad. = P

Went to Birch Run outlets on Sat. with a whole bunch of ACFers. Lots of fun shopping, chatting, playing, bonding, eating together. Even when one of the cars broke down on the way home, we still had good times playing and sharing while we waited for the CAA. I am very happy with my 'careful' spending....as I was able to purchase 2 pairs of shoes, a sweater, a hat, a t-shirt, and lotion from Bath and Body Works all for under $40! yay!