Wednesday, March 10, 2004

This week has been long and stressful. I know that this is a test, and that the Lord wants to bring me through this a better, more loving Christian. But it is so hard! It's almost impossible to love those that are soo difficult to work with, irresponsible, unreliable, and tardy. This is my food+nut group. I'm seemingly the only one who cares enough to get work done on time, show up to meetings, and initiate open communication. Our presentation is tomorrow, and I also have to write for this group a 10 pg written report. My patience is wearing thin...arrrrrrggggh!
With my biz group, they've been such a blessing, but now my food group, they're more of a detriment. *sigh* It'll all be over soon.
Got a funny, but kinda gross surprise from the boys last night. I guess that was the highlight of my not so pleasant day.

Let's end on a encouraging note: I forget the specific chapter and verse in Philippians, but this verse is popping up in my head in times of need.

"I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength."