Monday, March 29, 2004

Ahhh......it feels so good to be free of deadlines, projects, essays, and time constraints. School is winding down nicely. I've had a lovely week, of catching up with friends, spending time with my housemates, cooking, shopping etc. This is the kind of break I need before finals. Heheh....now I have time to just sit and ponder issues... although that can be a con as well. If I overanalyze too much, I'd make little things seem that much bigger/important, when it's not. I hope to use some of this free time to seek and wait upon the Lord as well.

The ACF girls sleepover was fun.....tho very tired afterwards. And the pranks done by the boys did put a damper onto the mood. Thanks to Karyn and Cynthia for showing us their love and hospitality!

Went to Swiss Chalet after church on Sunday with a large group of LCAC ppl. Good times, nice to spend time with them all at once.
Then played softball afterwards.....man, I am rusty....or perhaps this is how I always play. hehhe. Need some major batting and fielding practice! I throw like a girl. = P I hope that Jaffray recieved enough support to start our own senior CCSA team this year.

My poor printer bled last night. The new refilled ink cartridge from Masonville; leaked all the ink out. I found out only yesterday. As I printed notes for class, pools of ink came out on the page. I look at the cartridge, and it's almost empty! I lifted my printer up, and the ink dripped all out. Very messy. Must go back to the mall today to get a refund. Kinda reminded me of 'Penguin', from Batman Returns....hehhe, cuz he's got black blood.