Monday, February 02, 2004

This weekend was filled with lots of work, and fun. : ) ACF on Friday was very encouraging, seeing our small group getting closer and opening up is a real blessing. Then we had gym night right after that. Excellent way to relieve stress from studying and worrying about exams. We played dodgeball! I love that game, but haven't played it since grade 9.
The biz exam on Sat. was alright. Very long and intense 3 hours though. But I soon forgot all about it cuz it was time to prepare for Charity Ball! Thank you so much Cho for taking time out of your schedule to do our hair twice! (including a trial run : ) It was beeautiful. heehee.
Charity Ball was lots of fun. Everyone looked great, gals were glamorous, and guys all duded up. : ) It was like the prom I never went to. Very fun experience. Again, if it wasn't for Cho's daily and persistant persuasion, I wouldn't have gone.
But now it's time to focus on studying again, as I wait for pictures to develop.

Congradulations to our new assistant Pastor Arthur Wong! I'm sure your installation service on Sunday was memorable; sorry I couldn't be there though. Can we call you "P.A." from now on? Just like what we used to call Pastor Ben "P.B." ? Oh yeah, and welcome back from HK.