Sunday, February 15, 2004

It's been such a interesting weekend. First started off with Bible Study at ACF, and I was really moved by the girls' sharing, and just how open and close our small group has grown in the past while. They're such a blessing. : )

I came home on Valentine's Day after my exam and biz meeting. That's when the fun began. Wendy, Lil and I baked cupcakes, cookies, and brownies for the whole afternoon, watching '10 things I hate about you', 'Survivor' and the 'Apprentice'. We were interupted by a surprise 'quartet' who showed up at our doorstep to serenade us to some love songs. lol. Very nice gesture of these boys. hehe. Then we watched TV, ate dinner and headed over to Demetri's, where surprisingly a lot of ACFers came to. Fun night of laughs and pranks. Then we went home and did our own pranking on our Summit neighbours. lol. Ours certainly beat theirs! hhahaha.....good laughs. This was the best medicine and relief for the stress and unrest I've had for the past week.

The 'tea party' held by Rosey was fun too! Hanging out with gals, munching on some very fattening goods, and drinking tea with our pinkies sticking out. (j/k). Plus, I got 2 awesome hand-me-downs from Conball. Thanks again!