Sunday, February 29, 2004

9 days of school free, eating, playing, shopping, eating, sleeping, eating, meeting, seeing, eating, shopping, eating, and chilling has come to an end. It's been a blast, but part of me is relieved to be back at school. Know why? I miss my regular sleep cycles! This past week, my body hasn't let me sleep in past 9:15 am...I usually wake around 7:30-8:00 am, and with nothing to do, I'd just go bother my sleeping family (mainly my older sister; who highly appreciated my jumping on her bed, yanking her sheets off, and tell her that she's late for something....lol....good times).

I had a chance to meet up with my favourite gals, catch up with high school friends, chinese school friend, elementary school friends, church friends, and even western ACFers! Eating was involved in 99% of these gatherings.....ugh.....I ate out 8 times these past 9 days, 3 of which was all-you-can-eat style places. My body is not too pleased with me.

Thanks to so many friends and family who made my birthday special. = D You're just so awesome!

Oh, by the way...Happy Leap Day! Had fun laughing today at something silly I did 2 leap years ago (when I was 13).