Friday, December 05, 2003

What a productive Friday. I stayed home today....indoors the whole time. Which was nice, cuz it looks cold outside. I got so lazy that I didn't even bother changing, and just stayed in my PJs. Got some studying done, not as much as I hoped. But I've learned not to be so hard on myself. It's hard, even for us, to meet our own expectations. A lovely spider (and I mean that in a sarcastic tone) crawled up to my textbook and greeted me. I killed it. Half of me wanted it dead, half of me pitied it, for showing itself in my line of vision. If there's a bug in my room, and I don't see it, then everything's cool. It gets to live. But once it starts showing up in front of me, I don't really have a choice but to dispose it. It's second nature for me to kill any creepy crawlers. But I feel that they are innocent, only trying to live its life. Can I justify for squishing them up and flushing these innocent creatures, when all they've done is cross my path? Hmmm.....I should definitely ponder about this. Or maybe I've pondered too much about it, as I am easily distracted by anything remotely more interesting than my textbook. :P Either way, gotta keep studying, and stop talking to spiders. Or maybe they should stop talking to me......lol. So are we the only ones who think I'm crazy?