Sunday, December 07, 2003

It's been a nice, relaxing weekend in London. : D I feel at ease, and I'm not so sure why since I have 4 finals in the next 5 days. But still, a sense of peace nonetheless. Jesse was right when he said that the exam period is the best time out of the school year. This excludes exams/tests during the regular class schedule of course. There's no more classes now, we only have to focus on completing one task: study. That's not as painful as it seems, cause you get to take breaks whenever you want, and you get to enjoy a lot of alone time (and devo time), which can be sorely missed when you've got to go to school, and attend to so many other activities that run your life. It is pretty special, plus you get to spend more real time with your roommates and friends. I'm really starting to see it in a different light now.

Went to a delicious birthday dinner yesterday (for Becky). Happy 20th sweetie! And thank you so much for organizing and cooking for us Cho! You're a wonderful host. :D

At church today, we had a really compelling guest speaker who is a doctor (trained at UWO) in mainland China. Personally, I felt a confirmation that going to China (or anywhere in Asia) for a short-term missions trip is something the Lord wants me to do (in the near future). I'm hearing about all these missions trips happening this summer, and I want to be part of that. So I'm really excited about Urbana, to see all the wonderful opportunities out there.