Saturday, December 06, 2003

Aww pooey! That's what I have to say to Cranberry Resort for not welcoming students as their customers.....grrr...fine, we'll take our parents' money elsewhere! hmph. Can you sense a hint of resentment? hehhe. Well, I had this whole skiing trip planned for my friends and I, but this Blue Mountain resort don't want us there, cause we can't buy timesharing from them for their townhouses or something. We're just not their target market (hhaha, biz lingo). They want families and couples to promote to while they're on their ski trip. Now that I'm an adult, there's still unequality.....I can't rent a car or go on a cruise by myself until I'm 25! Society still looks down on us cuz of our spending, or lack of spending power.
I guess we'll have to settle for a day trip instead.