Monday, June 16, 2003

What a weekend. *sigh* Very tired and exhausted from all the activities. Came home Friday to go to an interview, then worship team practice, then fellowship. Saturday was my grandma's funeral. I think it went smoothly, but lots of emotions. I realize their are so many formalities that I never knew about. Sunday was Father's Day, and we had a scrumptious meal of teppanyaki. = D Came back to London, and watched Bill + Ted's Excellent Adventure (for the 100th time), and The Hours with my roommates.
I don't recommend seeing The Hours, it was very dark, and disturbing looking at the life and books written by Virginia Wolf. She was a author who hid her homosexuality, but had a husband, and was mentally unstable. She committed suicide by drowning in a river. I thought this movie was a mystery or suspense, but it wasn't. Watching this movie leaves you with an unsettling feeling, like why this woman saw life in such a way etc. And I personally don't think Nicole Kidman should have won an Oscar for that performance.