Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Wow. That's the word to describe residence life. My floor is just phenomenal. 3North at Essex Hall is easily the most twisted, and energetic group of crazy maniacs I have met at Western. Yes, I live in 3N. We had photos taken today of our floor for the yearbook, and someone came up with a good idea to get everyone to wear boxer shorts and make speech bubbles to add on just to stand out. Hours before the designated time people already started strolling around in short shorts or boxers. What a scene. :p During the photo shoot was when I realized why they wore shorts, it was because you can easily pull your sweater/shirt over it, so it looks as if you're not wearing any pants. This one guy went all the way, and came shirtless, and held newspaper to himself, as if he was naked. ewwww. As I took the elevator back up to my room, everyone crammed in the elevator (all 30 of us). I think we were at twice the capacity. The elevator just kept beeping, but it moved, very, very, slowly. I felt extremely claustrophobic, and it got so stuffy, some dumb girl thought it'd be fun to start grabbing others. double eww. So this is what my floor is like on a regular basis, and this is when they're sober! Just for the record, I did not wear boxers, nor did my non-conformist asian groupie, and I was already in the elevator, when they all came in. Now back to studying!