Saturday, March 01, 2003

Well, my reading week (more like slack week) has come to an end. So, what have I accomplished in these 8 days? I got lots of sleep, got lots of time to catch up with TV shows, got lots of time with friends and family, but didn't spend enough time on school work. I made myself sit like a bump on a log and study, but nothing sank in, cause my mind is already wandering off to what I'd rather be doing. So why study when you know you can't? I know that's not a good mentality to have, but it's how I felt. I now foresee a long week of cramming ahead, cause I'm such a good procrastinator. = P The highlight of this break was when my friends threw me a surprise birthday party. = ) That totally made me forget about the disappointment of the exam I had just bombed. And for Hannah's sake, we also saw a good film by Andy Lau (called Infernal Affair(s)). Although I still have concerns about the ending. = P